USA: Kroger treasurer Larry Turner announces early retirement after 28 years with company
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) Friday (14 September) announced that Lawrence M. Turner, who has served as Treasurer since 1984, plans to retire in early 2002 after 28 years with the Company. Mr. Turner, 54, will take early retirement from his full-time position on January 5, 2002. However, he will be available to assist on corporate refinancing projects through June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales