USA: Kroger treasurer Larry Turner announces early retirement after 28 years with company
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) Friday (14 September) announced that Lawrence M. Turner, who has served as Treasurer since 1984, plans to retire in early 2002 after 28 years with the Company. Mr. Turner, 54, will take early retirement from his full-time position on January 5, 2002. However, he will be available to assist on corporate refinancing projects through June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti