ITALY: Kuwait Food Company (Americana) Saudi Arabia awards million-dollar point-of-sale contract to NCR
Kuwait Food Company (Americana), franchisee of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), Hardee's, Pizza Hut, TGI Friday's and Baskin Robbins restaurants in the Middle East, today announced a US$1.1 million contract with NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) to install point-of-sale (POS) systems in more than 80 restaurants throughout Saudi Arabia. The total solution incorporates NCR's 7454 -- a hospitality, touchscreen POS workstation with advanced multimedia functionality -- as well as an existing license for software from Compris, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NCR that specializes in software for fast food restaurants. Installation will be complete in October 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review