ITALY: Kuwait Food Company (Americana) Saudi Arabia awards million-dollar point-of-sale contract to NCR
Kuwait Food Company (Americana), franchisee of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), Hardee's, Pizza Hut, TGI Friday's and Baskin Robbins restaurants in the Middle East, today announced a US$1.1 million contract with NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) to install point-of-sale (POS) systems in more than 80 restaurants throughout Saudi Arabia. The total solution incorporates NCR's 7454 -- a hospitality, touchscreen POS workstation with advanced multimedia functionality -- as well as an existing license for software from Compris, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NCR that specializes in software for fast food restaurants. Installation will be complete in October 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin