INDIA: KVIC launches organic food under Desi Aahaar brand
KVIC (India's Khadi and Village Industries Commission) has launched an organic food brand. The brand, Desi Aahaar, includes cereals, pulses and jaggery, reports Indian Business Insight. It will be available nationwide by December 2002. KVIC is also mulling the launch of a consolidated personal care and snack foods brand to be known as Savi. The snack foods would include potato crisps and the local treat bhujia. The personal care range would include shampoo, oils and soaps.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target