INDIA: KVIC launches organic food under Desi Aahaar brand
KVIC (India's Khadi and Village Industries Commission) has launched an organic food brand. The brand, Desi Aahaar, includes cereals, pulses and jaggery, reports Indian Business Insight. It will be available nationwide by December 2002. KVIC is also mulling the launch of a consolidated personal care and snack foods brand to be known as Savi. The snack foods would include potato crisps and the local treat bhujia. The personal care range would include shampoo, oils and soaps.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods