REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Kylemore Foods sheds 317 bakery jobs
Kylemore Foods has announced plans to close its fresh bakery and 24 shops at the end of August. This will entail 317 redundancies. The employees are to be offered three times their statutory redundancy payments. The group had to take drastic measures to ensure its long-term survival after orders from major customers like supermarkets were substantially reduced. Kylemore is to concentrate on its parbaked operations, in which it competes against
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund