JAPAN: Kyowa Hakko to Highlight Use of CSPHP Soy Peptide as Functional Food Ingredient at IFT Expo 2001
Kyowa Hakko, one of Japan's leading pharmaceutical and food ingredients companies, will highlight the advantages of using cholesterol-lowering CSPHP soy peptide as a functional food ingredient at the International Food Technologists Expo in New Orleans June 23-27. Kyowa Hakko will make its presentation in Room 288 on Sunday, June 24 from 9:00 am and will focus on how CSPHP's stability, heat-resistance, and pH-neutral properties make it one of the best ingredients for functional foods that lower cholesterol. CSPHP will be on display at Kyowa Hakko's booth throughout the event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review