JAPAN: Kyowa Hakko to Highlight Use of CSPHP Soy Peptide as Functional Food Ingredient at IFT Expo 2001
Kyowa Hakko, one of Japan's leading pharmaceutical and food ingredients companies, will highlight the advantages of using cholesterol-lowering CSPHP soy peptide as a functional food ingredient at the International Food Technologists Expo in New Orleans June 23-27. Kyowa Hakko will make its presentation in Room 288 on Sunday, June 24 from 9:00 am and will focus on how CSPHP's stability, heat-resistance, and pH-neutral properties make it one of the best ingredients for functional foods that lower cholesterol. CSPHP will be on display at Kyowa Hakko's booth throughout the event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin