JAPAN: Kyowa Hakko to Highlight Use of CSPHP Soy Peptide as Functional Food Ingredient at IFT Expo 2001
Kyowa Hakko, one of Japan's leading pharmaceutical and food ingredients companies, will highlight the advantages of using cholesterol-lowering CSPHP soy peptide as a functional food ingredient at the International Food Technologists Expo in New Orleans June 23-27. Kyowa Hakko will make its presentation in Room 288 on Sunday, June 24 from 9:00 am and will focus on how CSPHP's stability, heat-resistance, and pH-neutral properties make it one of the best ingredients for functional foods that lower cholesterol. CSPHP will be on display at Kyowa Hakko's booth throughout the event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly