ITALY: La Doria reports H1 operating profit of €1.5m
Italian food processing company La Doria has posted first half operating profit of €1.5m (US$1.47m), slightly lower than last year's H1 operating profit of €1.7m. La Doria, which specialises in tomato-based products, also reported first half earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of €4.6m, compared with €4.2m for the first half of 2001. The company's first half turnover was €155.5m, a 4.8% increase from the first half of 2001, reported the Italian News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly