ITALY: La Doria reports H1 operating profit of €1.5m
Italian food processing company La Doria has posted first half operating profit of €1.5m (US$1.47m), slightly lower than last year's H1 operating profit of €1.7m. La Doria, which specialises in tomato-based products, also reported first half earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of €4.6m, compared with €4.2m for the first half of 2001. The company's first half turnover was €155.5m, a 4.8% increase from the first half of 2001, reported the Italian News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid