ITALY: La Doria reports H1 operating profit of €1.5m
Italian food processing company La Doria has posted first half operating profit of €1.5m (US$1.47m), slightly lower than last year's H1 operating profit of €1.7m. La Doria, which specialises in tomato-based products, also reported first half earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of €4.6m, compared with €4.2m for the first half of 2001. The company's first half turnover was €155.5m, a 4.8% increase from the first half of 2001, reported the Italian News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail