ITALY: La Doria sees pre-tax losses mount to €981,000 in Q2 2002
Tomato-based food product manufacturer La Doria has posted a Q2 pre tax loss of €981,000 (US$955,000), compared to a pre-tax profit of €131,000 for the Q2 2001. According to Libero, La Doria nevertheless generated an 11% increase in turnover year-on-year to €84.5m in Q2 2002 The company also reported operating gross profit of €2.3m for the Q2 2002, up 35.5% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw