ITALY: La Doria sees pre-tax losses mount to €981,000 in Q2 2002
Tomato-based food product manufacturer La Doria has posted a Q2 pre tax loss of €981,000 (US$955,000), compared to a pre-tax profit of €131,000 for the Q2 2001. According to Libero, La Doria nevertheless generated an 11% increase in turnover year-on-year to €84.5m in Q2 2002 The company also reported operating gross profit of €2.3m for the Q2 2002, up 35.5% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival