ITALY: La Doria sees pre-tax losses mount to €981,000 in Q2 2002
Tomato-based food product manufacturer La Doria has posted a Q2 pre tax loss of €981,000 (US$955,000), compared to a pre-tax profit of €131,000 for the Q2 2001. According to Libero, La Doria nevertheless generated an 11% increase in turnover year-on-year to €84.5m in Q2 2002 The company also reported operating gross profit of €2.3m for the Q2 2002, up 35.5% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund