ITALY: La Doria sees pre-tax losses mount to €981,000 in Q2 2002
Tomato-based food product manufacturer La Doria has posted a Q2 pre tax loss of €981,000 (US$955,000), compared to a pre-tax profit of €131,000 for the Q2 2001. According to Libero, La Doria nevertheless generated an 11% increase in turnover year-on-year to €84.5m in Q2 2002 The company also reported operating gross profit of €2.3m for the Q2 2002, up 35.5% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK