USA: La Madeleine French bakery and cafe names new CEO
La Madeleine has announced the appointment of industry veteran Wallace "Wally" Doolin as the company's new CEO. Doolin, formerly president and CEO of Carlson Restaurants Worldwide and TGI Friday's, is expected to take La Madeleine, which first opened its doors in 1983 in Dallas, Texas, to the next stage of growth and position within the restaurant industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth