ITALY/THAILAND: La Vita expands in Thai coffee market, exports to Italy
Thai group La Vita Coffee Company is set to enhance its position in the domestic coffee business by expanding its production output and opening a new chain of coffee shops. The company has been trading for more than five years, reports the Thai Daily Digest , selling instant coffee and grain beverages. For the last 12 months the company has also been exporting coffee beans to Italy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO