POLAND: Lactalis to buy yoghurt maker
Lactalis has struck a deal to buy Polish firm Obory, the French dairy giant has revealed.
The company has signed an agreement to buy Obory, which makes yoghurts for the Polish market.
A Lactalis spokesman told just-food that the company wants to capitalise on the Obory brand.
"We have bought Obory because it is a good complement to our range of products in Poland and its brand is well known," he said today (4 June).
The leading lights of the food industry have spent the last few days in Paris at this year's SIAL exhibition and the mood of those who in convened in the French capital was one of determined optimism....
French dairy group Lactalis has warned that protests by producers over milk prices could escalate ahead of national talks to be held later this week....
Lactalis Nestlé has extended its Aero dessert range in the UK with the addition of a mint and choc flavour variant....
Milk producers blocked access to several processing plants yesterday (20 October) protesting against price cut proposals from French dairy companies....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre