SPAIN: Lactalis to consolidate Spanish production
French dairy Lactalis Group has announced plans to close a facility in Alcalá de Guadaíra, Sevilla.
Production will transfer to a nearby factory in Granada, Lactalis said. This site will continue to receive milk supplied to the group by local farmers.
The company insisted that it remains "committed" to the "strategic" Andalusian region.
Lactalis said that it is commencing employee negotiations and added that it aims to offer alternate positions within the group.
India is the world's largest raw milk producer and one of the biggest global markets for dairy products. While the participation of international dairies remains relatively low in the country, interes...
Synopsis Canadean's "Groupe Lactalis S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a ...
Canadean's "Lactalis Ingredients: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
In 2013, Grupo Lactalis Iberia SA continued the restructuring of its business after the acquisitions carried out between 2010 and 2011, which included Puleva and cheese manufacturer Forlasa. The reorg...
Parmalat has signed a deal to buy Australian dairy firm Longwarry Food Park....
Lactalis has become one of the most acquisitive dairy producers over the 2008-2013 period. It moved from fourth to third position in global dairy following the acquisition of Parmalat in 2011. The com...
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia