SPAIN: Lactalis to consolidate Spanish production
French dairy Lactalis Group has announced plans to close a facility in Alcalá de Guadaíra, Sevilla.
Production will transfer to a nearby factory in Granada, Lactalis said. This site will continue to receive milk supplied to the group by local farmers.
The company insisted that it remains "committed" to the "strategic" Andalusian region.
Lactalis said that it is commencing employee negotiations and added that it aims to offer alternate positions within the group.
Synopsis Canadean's "Groupe Lactalis S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a ...
Canadean's "Lactalis Ingredients: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
In 2013, Grupo Lactalis Iberia SA continued the restructuring of its business after the acquisitions carried out between 2010 and 2011, which included Puleva and cheese manufacturer Forlasa. The reorg...
Lactalis has become one of the most acquisitive dairy producers over the 2008-2013 period. It moved from fourth to third position in global dairy following the acquisition of Parmalat in 2011. The com...
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Nestle CFO Martello to move to head Asia unit
- Nestle sales rise on emerging markets, pricing
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Mondelez launches whipped Philadelphia in UK
- Kerry Group launches Meateors meat snacks