CHILE: Lacteos Surlat and Iparlat form new dairy group
A new dairy firm - Surlat Industrial - officially takes form this week as a result of a partnership between Chilean dairy cooperative Lacteos Surlat and Iparlat . The two companies will have equal control over the new venture. Roth explained that cooperatives like Lacteos Surlat must form alliances with large companies like Iparlat to best compete with large dairy processing corporations that control prices in Chile's market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega