LATVIA/UK: Laima sells more sweets in UK than in Latvia
Consumers in the UK are boosting the sales of Laima's Citronu-apelsinu skelites (Orange-Lemon slices) so much that Laima now sells more in the UK than in Latvia. Sales of the jelly sweets in the UK are currently 1.5 times that sold in Latvia, by volume. Export to the UK has increased since cooperation with British wholesaler JTS International commenced last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods