LATVIA/UK: Laima sells more sweets in UK than in Latvia
Consumers in the UK are boosting the sales of Laima's Citronu-apelsinu skelites (Orange-Lemon slices) so much that Laima now sells more in the UK than in Latvia. Sales of the jelly sweets in the UK are currently 1.5 times that sold in Latvia, by volume. Export to the UK has increased since cooperation with British wholesaler JTS International commenced last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods