LATVIA/UK: Laima sells more sweets in UK than in Latvia
Consumers in the UK are boosting the sales of Laima's Citronu-apelsinu skelites (Orange-Lemon slices) so much that Laima now sells more in the UK than in Latvia. Sales of the jelly sweets in the UK are currently 1.5 times that sold in Latvia, by volume. Export to the UK has increased since cooperation with British wholesaler JTS International commenced last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival