LATVIA: Laima, Staburadze restructure production
Latvian confectioners Laima and Staburadze are restructuring production facilities to improve operating profitability. Following shareholder approval of the changes, a number of unprofitable brands will be killed off to streamline production of better-performing products. In addition, 30 staff will be made redundant, including maintenance workers, who will be called in on an ad-hoc basis rather than being permanent members of the workforce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery