US: Lancaster Colony adds to Sister Schubert's rolls range
- Lancaster Colony adds to Sister Schubert's line
- Claims product first
US food firm Lancaster Colony has added two products to its Sister Schubert's line of rolls.
The company yesterday (8 October) announced it had developed Sweet Hawaiian Rolls and Mini Loaves, products it claimed were the "first of their kind" to be available in the US frozen food category.
"We aim to introduce exceptional products unique to the market with new flavors and innovative varieties that not only excite our customers but offer convenient solutions for their lifestyles," said Karen Bailey, senior marketing manager for Sister Schubert's Homemade Rolls. "Both Sweet Hawaiian Rolls and Mini Loaves are the first products of their kind to be available in the frozen food category and bring the homemade quality and convenience of Sister Schubert's from the freezer to table in minutes."
Sister Schubert's Sweet Hawaiian Rolls and Mini Loaves are available for a suggested retail price of US$3.79-$3.99.
Original source: Lancaster Colony
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant