USA: Land O'Lakes 2000 results combine positive performance, market momentum and strategic growth
Land O'Lakes combined solid financial performance, positive market momentum and strategic growth in 2000, according to the Financial and Operations Reports presented at the national food and agricultural cooperative's 80th Annual Meeting. Land O'Lakes sales were up 3 percent, to $5.8 billion, and year 2000 net earnings of $103 million were up more than $80 million from 1999, Dan Knutson, Land O'Lakes Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), today told more than 2,000 delegates and visitors gathered at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review