USA: Land O'Lakes 2000 results combine positive performance, market momentum and strategic growth
Land O'Lakes combined solid financial performance, positive market momentum and strategic growth in 2000, according to the Financial and Operations Reports presented at the national food and agricultural cooperative's 80th Annual Meeting. Land O'Lakes sales were up 3 percent, to $5.8 billion, and year 2000 net earnings of $103 million were up more than $80 million from 1999, Dan Knutson, Land O'Lakes Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), today told more than 2,000 delegates and visitors gathered at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO