USA: Land O'Lakes board elects new Chairman
The Land O'Lakes Board of Directors Thursday (Feb. 22) elected Jim Fife, General Manager of the Ag Supply Company of Wenatchee, Wash., as its 2001 Board Chairman. Fife is the eighth board chairman in Land O'Lakes 80-year history. Fife, who has served on the Land O'Lakes Board since 1991, most recently served as Chair of the Board's Agricultural Services Committee. He is also Land O'Lakes shareholder representative on the board of CF Industries, an interregional crop nutrient manufacturing cooperative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs