USA: Land O'Lakes CEO reviews 2001 performance and outlines 2002 direction
Farmer-owned food and agricultural cooperative Land O'Lakes achieved a positive business performance in 2001, completing significant strategic growth and developing market momentum in key areas, Land O'Lakes president and CEO Jack Gherty told delegates at the company's 81st Annual Meeting yesterday [Wednesday].
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival