USA: Land O'Lakes CEO reviews year 2000 performance and focuses on strategic challenges
Land O'Lakes achieved solid operational and financial performance in 2000, while also completing significant strategic growth initiatives, Land O'Lakes President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Jack Gherty today told delegates at Land O'Lakes 80th Annual Meeting. "This past year, Land O'Lakes combined positive performance, strategic growth and a commitment to our cooperative mission to deliver increased value to members and customers," Gherty said. "We produced increased volumes in nearly all major product lines, improved our net earnings, strengthened our balance sheet and returned $54 million in cash to members. We also maintained our focus on achieving the size, scale and level of performance necessary for our farmer-owned enterprise to compete and win on into the 21st century."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs