USA: Land O'Lakes CEO reviews year 2000 performance and focuses on strategic challenges
Land O'Lakes achieved solid operational and financial performance in 2000, while also completing significant strategic growth initiatives, Land O'Lakes President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Jack Gherty today told delegates at Land O'Lakes 80th Annual Meeting. "This past year, Land O'Lakes combined positive performance, strategic growth and a commitment to our cooperative mission to deliver increased value to members and customers," Gherty said. "We produced increased volumes in nearly all major product lines, improved our net earnings, strengthened our balance sheet and returned $54 million in cash to members. We also maintained our focus on achieving the size, scale and level of performance necessary for our farmer-owned enterprise to compete and win on into the 21st century."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report