USA: Land O'Lakes completes purchase of Purina Mills
Land O'Lakes, Inc., yesterday completed its acquisition of Purina Mills, Inc. (Nasdaq: PMIL), at the cash price of $23 per share of Purina Mills stock. Purina Mills will now become part of the consolidated business operated by Land O'Lakes Farmland Feed LLC. Land O'Lakes President and Chief Executive Officer Jack Gherty today said the acquisition addresses ongoing feed industry trends.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega