USA: Land O'Lakes consumer sales director named president of IDDBA
Land O'Lakes Central Zone Consumer Sales Director Don Nebhan was recently selected 37th President of the International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association (IDDBA). Nebhan has served on the IDDBA Board of Directors since 1992, where he has enjoyed building relationships and being involved with the Association. His selection as President, Nebhan says, reflects Land O'Lakes reputation and status in the foods industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories