USA: Land O'Lakes to Acquire Beatrice Cheese Plant in Gustine, Calif.
Land O'Lakes Inc. and the Beatrice Group, a division of ConAgra, Inc., today announced that Land O'Lakes acquired a Beatrice cheese plant located in Gustine, Calif. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.There are 169 employees at the 70,000 square-foot facility, which produces mozzarella and cream cheese.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch