USA: Land O'Lakes to purchase Kraft's Melrose, Minnesota, cheese plant ... operate plant as joint venture with Dairy Farmers of America
Land O'Lakes, Inc. and Kraft Foods, Inc., yesterday announced that they have reached agreement for the purchase of the Kraft cheese plant in Melrose, Minn., as an ongoing operation. Separately, Land O'Lakes and Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. (DFA) today announced that they have reached agreement for a joint venture, Melrose Dairy Proteins LLC, which will own and operate the Melrose plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes