USA: Land O'Lakes to purchase Kraft's Melrose, Minnesota, cheese plant ... operate plant as joint venture with Dairy Farmers of America
Land O'Lakes, Inc. and Kraft Foods, Inc., yesterday announced that they have reached agreement for the purchase of the Kraft cheese plant in Melrose, Minn., as an ongoing operation. Separately, Land O'Lakes and Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. (DFA) today announced that they have reached agreement for a joint venture, Melrose Dairy Proteins LLC, which will own and operate the Melrose plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review