USA: Land O'Lakes to purchase Kraft's Melrose, Minnesota, cheese plant ... operate plant as joint venture with Dairy Farmers of America
Land O'Lakes, Inc. and Kraft Foods, Inc., yesterday announced that they have reached agreement for the purchase of the Kraft cheese plant in Melrose, Minn., as an ongoing operation. Separately, Land O'Lakes and Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. (DFA) today announced that they have reached agreement for a joint venture, Melrose Dairy Proteins LLC, which will own and operate the Melrose plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti