USA: Land O'Lakes Voluntarily Recalls Margarine (In Stick Form) in 14 States and Washington D.C.
Land O'Lakes today announced that it is voluntarily recalling a limited quantity of LAND O LAKES® Margarine in stick form because it may contain pieces of metal. The potentially affected product would have been purchased after May 25, 2000, in Washington D.C. or one of the following states: Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia.The product being recalled is LAND O LAKES® Margarine in stick form with one of the five following code dates:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund