AUSTRALIA: Landmark dairy case to open way for deregulation compensation claims? - MEMBERS
Former Coolup dairy farmer Pino Gangemi is suing farm lobby group WAFarmers claiming that he lost 100% of his income overnight due to industry deregulation, and market watchers are wondering whether he could pave the way for hundreds of similar compensation cases.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw