USA: Landry's acquires Chart House restaurants for US$45.5m
US foodservice group Landry's Restaurants Inc has agreed to acquire all 38 Chart House and one Peohe's restaurant from beleaguered company Chart House Enterprises Inc. Landry's will pay US$45.5m for the 39 eateries. While it will assume limited working capital liabilities with the purchase, Landry's will not assume any existing Chart house bank or subordinated debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO