USA: Landry's acquires Chart House restaurants for US$45.5m
US foodservice group Landry's Restaurants Inc has agreed to acquire all 38 Chart House and one Peohe's restaurant from beleaguered company Chart House Enterprises Inc. Landry's will pay US$45.5m for the 39 eateries. While it will assume limited working capital liabilities with the purchase, Landry's will not assume any existing Chart house bank or subordinated debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant