USA: Landry's acquires Chart House restaurants for US$45.5m
US foodservice group Landry's Restaurants Inc has agreed to acquire all 38 Chart House and one Peohe's restaurant from beleaguered company Chart House Enterprises Inc. Landry's will pay US$45.5m for the 39 eateries. While it will assume limited working capital liabilities with the purchase, Landry's will not assume any existing Chart house bank or subordinated debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark