USA: Landry's Restaurants acquires Chart House Restaurants
Houston-based casual dining seafood chain Landry's Restaurants has completed its acquisition of 39 Chart House restaurants located predominantly on the East and West coasts of the US from Angelo and Maxie's, Inc. formerly Chart House Enterprises. Landry's acquired the assets of the restaurants for about US$45.5m in cash as well as the assumption of certain trade payable related liabilities. Landry's did not assume any existing Chart House bank or subordinated debt. The Angelo & Maxie's restaurants, also owned by Angelo and Maxie's, were not included in the transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group