USA: Landry's Restaurants acquires Chart House Restaurants
Houston-based casual dining seafood chain Landry's Restaurants has completed its acquisition of 39 Chart House restaurants located predominantly on the East and West coasts of the US from Angelo and Maxie's, Inc. formerly Chart House Enterprises. Landry's acquired the assets of the restaurants for about US$45.5m in cash as well as the assumption of certain trade payable related liabilities. Landry's did not assume any existing Chart House bank or subordinated debt. The Angelo & Maxie's restaurants, also owned by Angelo and Maxie's, were not included in the transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project