USA: Landry's Restaurants acquires Chart House Restaurants
Houston-based casual dining seafood chain Landry's Restaurants has completed its acquisition of 39 Chart House restaurants located predominantly on the East and West coasts of the US from Angelo and Maxie's, Inc. formerly Chart House Enterprises. Landry's acquired the assets of the restaurants for about US$45.5m in cash as well as the assumption of certain trade payable related liabilities. Landry's did not assume any existing Chart House bank or subordinated debt. The Angelo & Maxie's restaurants, also owned by Angelo and Maxie's, were not included in the transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed