US: Lannon, Meyer take new EVP operations roles at Whole Foods
Whole Foods Market has promoted two regional presidents, David Lannon and Ken Meyer, to the newly-created positions of executive vice presidents of operations.
The move will see the two men join the US retailer's executive leadership team. The company's twelve regional presidents will report to them.
Lannon has worked at Whole Foods for 25 years, most recently as regional president for its stores in northern California.
Meyer has held various positions at Whole Foods during his 17-year career with the company, most recently regional president for the Mid-Atlantic region.
"Ken and David are top-flight, proven leaders who bring fresh operating experience at a time when we are stepping up our growth," Whole Foods co-CEO Walter Robb said.
UK crisp manufacturer Tyrrells has insisted it believes it can build its fledgling businesses in the emerging markets of India and China....
US retailer The Fresh Market has lifted its target for annual earnings after its profits jumped in the first quarter of its financial year....
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details