USA: Larex board appoints Nickoloff president & CEO
The Larex Incorporated Board of Directors appointed R. Bo Nickoloff as CEO last week. Nickoloff, who is currently President and Chief Operating Officer, is a founding member of the company. The Board noted that the appointment was in recognition of Nickoloff's leadership skills as well has his strategic focus on growing the Larex business. Nickoloff will assume his expanded responsibilities immediately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production