USA: Larex board appoints Nickoloff president & CEO
The Larex Incorporated Board of Directors appointed R. Bo Nickoloff as CEO last week. Nickoloff, who is currently President and Chief Operating Officer, is a founding member of the company. The Board noted that the appointment was in recognition of Nickoloff's leadership skills as well has his strategic focus on growing the Larex business. Nickoloff will assume his expanded responsibilities immediately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre