USA: Large scale trial of "Starbucks Express" service launched in Denver
Coffeehouse giant Starbucks has launched a large-scale market test of its "Starbucks Express" service in Denver, allowing customers to order and pay for their menu choices using their phone or the Internet. "We're very excited about how well Starbucks Express was received by customers in test stores in the Seattle area," said Darren Huston, senior VP, new ventures. "In fact, we intended to end the Seattle test in January, but positive customer feedback lead us to extend the test indefinitely."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch