ISRAEL: Large supermarkets change hands for US$16.7m
Adri-El Initiation and Development has bought 26 supermarkets, mainly in the north of Israel, from the Co-Op Tzafon Cooperative Association, for US$16.7m. The largest supermarkets are located in the northern towns of Afula, Kiryat Shmona and Nahariya. Adri-El is owned by Kiryat Shmona businessman Gabriel Adri, according to a report in Globes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife