USA: Largest Global Food Equipment Manufacturer Joins fsXchange as Equity Participant
fsXchange, the e-marketplace for the foodservice equipment and supply (FES) industry, today announced that Welbilt Corporation, the largest global food equipment manufacturer, has joined as an equity participant. Under the terms of the agreement, Welbilt has taken a 5% equity stake in fsXchange. With the addition of Hobart (announced 8/14/00), Welbilt and Welbilt's leading operating companies, including: Frymaster, Garland and Scotsman, fsXchange has emerged as the leading e-marketplace for the FES Industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast