USA: Largest Global Food Equipment Manufacturer Joins fsXchange as Equity Participant
fsXchange, the e-marketplace for the foodservice equipment and supply (FES) industry, today announced that Welbilt Corporation, the largest global food equipment manufacturer, has joined as an equity participant. Under the terms of the agreement, Welbilt has taken a 5% equity stake in fsXchange. With the addition of Hobart (announced 8/14/00), Welbilt and Welbilt's leading operating companies, including: Frymaster, Garland and Scotsman, fsXchange has emerged as the leading e-marketplace for the FES Industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses