USA: Largest Global Food Equipment Manufacturer Joins fsXchange as Equity Participant
fsXchange, the e-marketplace for the foodservice equipment and supply (FES) industry, today announced that Welbilt Corporation, the largest global food equipment manufacturer, has joined as an equity participant. Under the terms of the agreement, Welbilt has taken a 5% equity stake in fsXchange. With the addition of Hobart (announced 8/14/00), Welbilt and Welbilt's leading operating companies, including: Frymaster, Garland and Scotsman, fsXchange has emerged as the leading e-marketplace for the FES Industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report