USA: Largest Global Food Equipment Manufacturer Joins fsXchange as Equity Participant
fsXchange, the e-marketplace for the foodservice equipment and supply (FES) industry, today announced that Welbilt Corporation, the largest global food equipment manufacturer, has joined as an equity participant. Under the terms of the agreement, Welbilt has taken a 5% equity stake in fsXchange. With the addition of Hobart (announced 8/14/00), Welbilt and Welbilt's leading operating companies, including: Frymaster, Garland and Scotsman, fsXchange has emerged as the leading e-marketplace for the FES Industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'