USA: Larry's Markets announces partnership with Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc.
Larry's Markets, one of the premier grocery operators in the Pacific Northwest, announced yesterday an agreement with Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq: PEET) of Emeryville, Calif., a specialty coffee roaster and marketer. Under the agreement, Larry's will convert its Lorenzo's Coffee kiosks to a Peet's Coffee & Tea branded coffee and tea store inside each of its six grocery store locations. The phase in will begin in mid-June with an anticipated grand opening of the stores sometime in September. Peet's will sell fresh whole bean coffee, hand-selected teas and brewed coffee and tea beverages from the branded stores within Larry's. Additionally, Larry's will display Peet's coffees in the coffee section of each store. The Peet's stores will be managed and operated by Peet's employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO