USA: Larry's Markets announces partnership with Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc.
Larry's Markets, one of the premier grocery operators in the Pacific Northwest, announced yesterday an agreement with Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq: PEET) of Emeryville, Calif., a specialty coffee roaster and marketer. Under the agreement, Larry's will convert its Lorenzo's Coffee kiosks to a Peet's Coffee & Tea branded coffee and tea store inside each of its six grocery store locations. The phase in will begin in mid-June with an anticipated grand opening of the stores sometime in September. Peet's will sell fresh whole bean coffee, hand-selected teas and brewed coffee and tea beverages from the branded stores within Larry's. Additionally, Larry's will display Peet's coffees in the coffee section of each store. The Peet's stores will be managed and operated by Peet's employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly