USA: Larry's Markets announces partnership with Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc.
Larry's Markets, one of the premier grocery operators in the Pacific Northwest, announced yesterday an agreement with Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq: PEET) of Emeryville, Calif., a specialty coffee roaster and marketer. Under the agreement, Larry's will convert its Lorenzo's Coffee kiosks to a Peet's Coffee & Tea branded coffee and tea store inside each of its six grocery store locations. The phase in will begin in mid-June with an anticipated grand opening of the stores sometime in September. Peet's will sell fresh whole bean coffee, hand-selected teas and brewed coffee and tea beverages from the branded stores within Larry's. Additionally, Larry's will display Peet's coffees in the coffee section of each store. The Peet's stores will be managed and operated by Peet's employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery