UK: Latest Food & Drink Launches from the Worldwide Innovations Network
Datamonitor's new product tracking tool, the Worldwide Innovations Network (WIN) highlights the latest innovative food and drink products from around the world. Examining several markets, it is clear that the key trends of convenience, health and pleasure are driving product innovation. Consumers want it all: the healthiest products that provide the maximum level of nutrition without compromising on taste, delivered in fuss-free convenient packaging and requiring the minimum amount of preparation time.Rocio Pajuelo, Manager of WIN comments: "Consumers are seeking products that deliver on all counts without them having to think too much about what they are eating; they have passed that responsibility to the manufacturer. If a product does not deliver, the consumer will not think twice about switching to a supplier that will. The products highlighted on WIN illustrate manufacturer's attempts to combine health, indulgence and convenience in all products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review