UK: Latest Food & Drink Launches from the Worldwide Innovations Network
Datamonitor's new product tracking tool, the Worldwide Innovations Network (WIN) highlights the latest innovative food and drink products from around the world. Examining several markets, it is clear that the key trends of convenience, health and pleasure are driving product innovation. Consumers want it all: the healthiest products that provide the maximum level of nutrition without compromising on taste, delivered in fuss-free convenient packaging and requiring the minimum amount of preparation time.Rocio Pajuelo, Manager of WIN comments: "Consumers are seeking products that deliver on all counts without them having to think too much about what they are eating; they have passed that responsibility to the manufacturer. If a product does not deliver, the consumer will not think twice about switching to a supplier that will. The products highlighted on WIN illustrate manufacturer's attempts to combine health, indulgence and convenience in all products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega