USA: Latest in food industry trends revealed at Western Food Industry Exposition
The supermarket food industry from throughout the Western United States turns its eyes to Las Vegas on Monday, October 23 through Wednesday, October 25, 2000 for the Western Food Industry Exposition at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Top industry executives from throughout the West will participate in this regional supermarket show that features a strong educational program, expanded trade show and numerous networking opportunities. In addition, top supermarket courtesy clerks from throughout the West will compete on Monday, October 23, for top honors and a chance to go to the national finals next January in Dallas. The national winner will be featured on "The Late Show" with David Letterman. Three-days of educational programming will conclude Wednesday morning with ABC-TV's "20/20" Corespondent John Stossell, who will speak on why the media ceaselessly hypes unnecessary fear and why consumers fall for it. In addition, attendees will learn the latest information on industry consolidation, recruitment and retention, as well as how to achieve superior customer service. The Exposition's trade show features hundreds of companies unveiling the latest in industry products, equipment and services. The Western Food Industry Exposition is a closed show to only the food industry. For more information, including a schedule of events, visit the Expo website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production