USA: Latest innovations from canned tuna companies intended to invigorate industry
To revitalize an industry more than 100 years old, canned tuna companies may have found the secret -- change the way we perceive and eat tuna. At stake are annual sales of over $1.3 billion. Chicken of the Sea International's latest innovation may change the way consumers enjoy an American standard -- tuna salad. The Tuna Salad Kit, unveiled today by the San Diego-based company, comes months after Starkist introduced tuna in a vacuum-sealed pouch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli