USA: Latest innovations from canned tuna companies intended to invigorate industry
To revitalize an industry more than 100 years old, canned tuna companies may have found the secret -- change the way we perceive and eat tuna. At stake are annual sales of over $1.3 billion. Chicken of the Sea International's latest innovation may change the way consumers enjoy an American standard -- tuna salad. The Tuna Salad Kit, unveiled today by the San Diego-based company, comes months after Starkist introduced tuna in a vacuum-sealed pouch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti