USA: Latin singing star joins milk campaign
Latin star Carlos Ponce has become the latest singer to join the "Ode to Mom" radio campaign sponsored by US dairy farmers and milk processors and developed by Dairy Management to "to win moms' hearts" and thus boost milk sales. Steve Fauntleroy, VP, milk marketing at Dairy Management, explained: "The radio spots are a fun way to tell moms they have an impact on their children's eating habits long after they've left the house.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations