USA: Latin singing star joins milk campaign
Latin star Carlos Ponce has become the latest singer to join the "Ode to Mom" radio campaign sponsored by US dairy farmers and milk processors and developed by Dairy Management to "to win moms' hearts" and thus boost milk sales. Steve Fauntleroy, VP, milk marketing at Dairy Management, explained: "The radio spots are a fun way to tell moms they have an impact on their children's eating habits long after they've left the house.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail