USA: Latin singing star joins milk campaign
Latin star Carlos Ponce has become the latest singer to join the "Ode to Mom" radio campaign sponsored by US dairy farmers and milk processors and developed by Dairy Management to "to win moms' hearts" and thus boost milk sales. Steve Fauntleroy, VP, milk marketing at Dairy Management, explained: "The radio spots are a fun way to tell moms they have an impact on their children's eating habits long after they've left the house.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid