BELGIUM/NETHERLANDS: Laurus agrees deal to sell 20 Belgian stores
Dutch supermarket operator Laurus has agreed to sell 20 of its Battard and Central Cash stores in Belgium to the Belgian subsidiary of French retail giant Carrefour. Under the agreement the 20 stores will be converted to Carrefour Belgium's Super GB Partner or Contact GB formats from September and will be operated by Laurus Belgium until GB franchisees are nominated by Carrefour to take them over. The transfer should be completed by April 2004, reported Dow Jones News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly