NETHERLANDS: Laurus employees awarded 1.75% pay hike
Employees at beleaguered Dutch supermarket operator Laurus will get a 1.75% pay rise this year. At just half the increase laid down in the sector pay deal, staff may be disappointed. However, a worse scenario was depicted by Laurus management earlier this year, when they said there would be no pay rises at all because of the company's dire financial situation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning