NETHERLANDS: Laurus H1 sales at core operations fell 7.6%
Dutch supermarket and wholesale group Laurus has said that first-half sales at its core operations fell 7.6% to €2.3bn (US$2.6bn), due in part to economic conditions. Laurus, the second largest food retailer in the Netherlands in terms of sales, said the decrease in sales was also due to the sale of stores to Sperwer and other parties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival