NETHERLANDS: Laurus H1 sales at core operations fell 7.6%
Dutch supermarket and wholesale group Laurus has said that first-half sales at its core operations fell 7.6% to €2.3bn (US$2.6bn), due in part to economic conditions. Laurus, the second largest food retailer in the Netherlands in terms of sales, said the decrease in sales was also due to the sale of stores to Sperwer and other parties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO