SPAIN: Laurus in talks to sell Spanish division
Beleaguered Dutch retailer Laurus said today [Wednesday] it in talks to sell its loss-making Spanish division. It is not clear whether the deal is intended to result in the sale of all or just part of the group's Spanish operations. "The facts are we are talking to one party in Spain. There's no visibility whether this will lead to something," Laurus CEO Jan Michiel Hessels told reporters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs