SPAIN: Laurus in talks to sell Spanish division
Beleaguered Dutch retailer Laurus said today [Wednesday] it in talks to sell its loss-making Spanish division. It is not clear whether the deal is intended to result in the sale of all or just part of the group's Spanish operations. "The facts are we are talking to one party in Spain. There's no visibility whether this will lead to something," Laurus CEO Jan Michiel Hessels told reporters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid