NETHERLANDS: Laurus optimistic Casino deal will go ahead - stock rises
Dutch supermarket operator Laurus bucked a sluggish stock market today [Friday] to gain on news that it still expects its white knight takeover by France's Casino to go ahead this week. "We expect the negotiations to be completed this week," said Laurus spokeswoman Sigrid van Amerongen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival