NETHERLANDS: Laurus posts narrower 2002 loss, sees improvements in 2003
Dutch supermarket and wholesale group Laurus has posted a 2002 net loss of €128m (US$141.2m), compared with a net loss of €442m in 2001. The company achieved an operating profit of €31m in 2002, compared with a loss of €58m in 2001. Laurus, whose key shareholder is French retailer Casino, forecast a further improvement in operating profit in 2003, but said it was expecting only minor growth in like-for-like sales in 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO