NETHERLANDS: Laurus shares rally on Spanish sale speculation
Stock in loss-making supermarket chain Laurus rallied after reports that it is planning to sell its Spanish operations. The Dutch group, the second-largest retailer in the country, saw its highly volatile shares increase to a five-month high of €5.5 (US$4.9) on the back of the report, which was published in national daily
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill