NETHERLANDS: Laurus to experiment with Konmar conversions
Beleaguered Dutch supermarket and wholesale group Laurus is to convert six of its Konmar supermarkets into three Edah and three Super de Boer supermarkets. Laurus is to reorganise six of its 85-strong Konmar chain as part of an experiment that is hoped to improve the company's finances. If the six stores perform better as Edah and Super de Boer supermarkets, the remaining 79 Konmar stores will also be converted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target