NETHERLANDS: Laurus to resume trading today
Beleaguered Dutch food retailer Laurus was expected to resume trading today [Thursday] on the Euronext bourse in Amsterdam. Trading in the group's shares had been suspended while talks ensued about the acquisition of a major stake by French peer Casino. The group was subject to a so-called penalty listing since 17 May, when it moved into negative equity. The group has since given its balance sheet a shot in the arm by issuing new shares to Casino.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund