NETHERLANDS: Laurus to sell five Super De Boer supermarkets
Dutch retailer Laurus is to sell five supermarkets to Dutch rival Deen Supermarkten for an undisclosed sum. The supermarkets currently operate under Laurus' Super De Boer brand and are located in Alkmaar, Hoorn, Hoogkarspel, Wognum and Schagen. The sale is expected to be completed at the end of September, reported the Dutch News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix