NETHERLANDS: Laurus to sell five Super De Boer supermarkets
Dutch retailer Laurus is to sell five supermarkets to Dutch rival Deen Supermarkten for an undisclosed sum. The supermarkets currently operate under Laurus' Super De Boer brand and are located in Alkmaar, Hoorn, Hoogkarspel, Wognum and Schagen. The sale is expected to be completed at the end of September, reported the Dutch News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin