NETHERLANDS: Laurus to sell five Super De Boer supermarkets
Dutch retailer Laurus is to sell five supermarkets to Dutch rival Deen Supermarkten for an undisclosed sum. The supermarkets currently operate under Laurus' Super De Boer brand and are located in Alkmaar, Hoorn, Hoogkarspel, Wognum and Schagen. The sale is expected to be completed at the end of September, reported the Dutch News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre