HAMBURG: Law of the sea tribunal takes important step in combating pirate fishing
Greenpeace applauded the decision of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea dismissing the case brought by Belize in defence of the notorious pirate fishing vessel, the Grand Prince. The Grand Prince was chased by Greenpeace in the Southern ocean around Antarctica last year  and caught fishing illegally for Patagonian toothfish by French authorities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin