USA: Law Office of Weiss & Yourman Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Iowa Beef Processors, Inc.
The following is an announcement by the Law Office of Weiss & Yourman: A class action lawsuit against Iowa Beef Processors, Inc. (''IBP'' or the ''Company'') (NYSE:IBP) and its senior executives was commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, seeking to recover damages on behalf of defrauded investors who purchased IBP securities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations