USA: Law Office of Weiss & Yourman Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Iowa Beef Processors, Inc.
The following is an announcement by the Law Office of Weiss & Yourman: A class action lawsuit against Iowa Beef Processors, Inc. (''IBP'' or the ''Company'') (NYSE:IBP) and its senior executives was commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, seeking to recover damages on behalf of defrauded investors who purchased IBP securities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target