JAPAN: Lawson to concentrate on network expansion
Japanese convenience store chain Lawson revealed yesterday [Wednesday] that during and after the fiscal year ending February 2004, it plans to increase its store portfolio by 300 outlets on a net basis. It will do this by opening 600 new outlets a year, and closing 300 loss-making or ageing stores every year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO